Places to stay, eat and things to do in Pembrokeshire.
- Campsites.co.uk A great place to hunt out different camping & glamping options in Pembrokeshire.
- Lydstep (Tenby) ~ Celtic Haven Family Friendly Luxury Holiday cottages, Spa, golf course, restaurant & so much more!
- Newport ~ Llwyngwair Manor Hotel, camping & caravan holiday park
- Newport ~ Newport links golf club & resort Golf club, B&B, apartments, beach side location.
Bed & Breakfast / Guest House
- Amroth ~ Mellieha Guest House Guest House within walking distance of the beach.
- Cardigan ~ Highbury Guest House and Restaurant
- Cardigan ~ Llety Teifi Guest House
- Crymych ~ Ael y Bryn 5* Bed and Breakfast
- Fishguard ~ Manor Town House Bed & Breakfast
- Fishguard ~ The Ferryboat Inn 4* B&B / Hotel
- Goodwick ~ Dove Cottage Bed & Breakfast (wifi)
- Goodwick ~ Ivybridge Guest House Guest House nr Fishguard
- Haverfordwest ~ East Hook Farmhouse Farmhouse bed and breakfast, with stables and self catering cottage avialable
- Haverfordwest ~ Walkers Lodge Bed & Breakfast
- Narberth ~ Manor Bedw Country house B&B and 5* self catering cottage
- Newport ~ Carningli Bed and Breakfast
- Newport ~ Hengoed Cosy and super friendly B&B near to town centre
- Newport ~ Newport Gate Bed and Breakfast & Caravan
- Neyland ~ Neyland Court 4* Bed & Breakfast with wifi
- nr Abereiddy (Trefin) ~ Hampton House Bed & Breakfast
- Nr Broadhaven ~ Haroldston Hall 4* Bed & Breakfast
- Nr Newport (Dinas) ~ Y Garth B&B 5* Bed and Breakfast
- nr St Davids ~ Caerhafod Lodge Bed & Breakfast
- nr St Davids ~ Cwmwdig Water Guest House
- nr St Davids ~ Old School Hostel Bed & Breakfast
- Pembroke ~ Lovesgrove Country Guest House
- St Davids ~ Alandale 4* Guest House
- St Davids ~ Bryn Awel Bed & Breakfast
- St Davids ~ Caerhys Bed & Breakfast
- St Davids ~ Erinfa B&B and holiday cottage
- St Davids ~ Ocean Haze 4* Bed & Breakfast / Apartments
- St Davids ~ The Coach House Bed & Breakfast (wifi)
- St Dogmaels ~ Argo Villa Bed and Breakfast, great for walkers & adventurers.
- St Dogmaels ~ Oriel Milgi Boutique B&B, accepts well behaved dogs too!
- Sy Davids ~ Glendower Guest House
- Tenby ~ Elm Grove Country House Bed & Breakfast / Self Catering Cottages
- Tenby ~ Kinloch Court B&B with free wifi and beach views
Camping & Caravanning
- Abereiddy (Berea) ~ Celtic Camping & Bunkhouse Accommodation Pwyll Caerog Farm Campsite & Bunkhouse
- Cardigian ~ Cardigan camping and caravan site Family friendly camping and caravan site, with wifi.
- Easy Camping These guys will put up a tent anywhere in Pembrokeshire and provide eveything you need for camping, all you have to do is book and turn up!
- Glasfryn Escapes Campsite located at the top of Fishguard with great views!
- Little Haven ~ Redlands Touring Caravan & Camping Park Family and dog friendly with sea views
- Llangwm ~ Cwtch Camping Glamping in wooden pods""
- Narberth (Ludchurch) ~ Little Kings Park Family friendly camping and caravan site, with wifi.
- Newport ~ Morawelon Family friendly campsite with restaurant
- Not Just Any Tent This company offers beautiful Bell tents for hire, with everything you will need! They put them up and do all the hard work! All you have to do is book and turn up!
- nr Abereiddy (Trefin) ~ Prendergast Caravan Park Caravan Park & Campsite
- nr Newgale ~ Park Hall Village Caravanning & Campsite
- nr St Davids ~ Coastal Stay Glamping in Pembrokeshire
- Solva ~ Llanungar Fach Caravan Park
- Celtic Quest Coasteering Coasteering in Pembrokeshire Wales
- Kayak King – Kayaking Tours in Pembrokeshire Kayak-King
- Watersports Wales The home of watersports in Wales
Eating Out In Pembrokeshire
- Broad Haven ~ Galleon Inn Another fab local pub with good grub, right on the seafront
- Broad Haven ~ Ocean Cafe Bar & Restaurant
- Cardigan ~ Castle Cafe & Cellar Bar Cafe & Cellar bar with regular live music.
- Cardigan ~ Coffee #1 Great little coffee shop - simple, local, yummy food, not just coffee!
- Little Haven ~ St Brides Inn home prepared and cooked food, utilizing fresh local produce where possible and served in peaceful and tranquil surroundings
- Newport ~ Castle Inn Restaurant & Accomodation
- Newport ~ Cnapan Restaurant and 4* B&B
- Newport ~ The Golden Lion Restaurant & Accomodation
- Solva ~ The Cambrian Inn Restaurant & Accommodation
- Solva ~ The Harbour Inn Eat, drink and relax at this beautiful harbour pub
- St Davids Food & Wine In addition to everything you would expect to find in a deli’ they specialise in fantastic Welsh produce
- St Dogmaels ~ Deli Delights So much more than a delicatessen & tea room! Great homemade treats.
- St Dogmaels ~ The Ferry Inn Stunning riverside pub with restaurant area. If travelling by boat, no problem...moor up outside!
- Stackpole ~ Stackpole Inn Restaurant & Accomodation
Travel & Tourism
- As seen on Go Get Adventure outdoor activity providers directory
- Beach Guide Wales A guide and maps to all the beaches in Wales.
- Cardigan ~ Penrallt Garden Centre Garden centre with cafe and walks to the coast.
- Find watersports with Watersporty Bodyboarding, Canoeing, Coasteering, Diving, Kayaking, Kitesurfing, Powerboating, PWCs, Rafting, Rowing, Sailing, SUP, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing and Windsurfing.
- Fishguard Garden Centre for all your gardening needs
- Fishguard Ocean Lab – Sea Trust Dolphin, porpoise and whale conservation in Wales
- Get out with the kids ~ Family outdoor adventures Your guide to outdoor family fun! What to do, where to go - everything in one handy place.
- Goodwick ~ Ivy Bridge Spa Beauty Treatments
- Green Dragon Bus Minibus services
- Half Term Dates and UK School Holidays
- Haverfordwest, Narberth, St.Davids ~ The Creative Cafe Where everyone is an artist! Great indoor fun for all the family with a cafe and shop.
- Indigo Brown Painting courses and creative art holidays in Pembrokeshire
- Kids & Family Days out – Green Day out
- LolliZoo for great things to do with kids
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group
- Pembrokeshire Photo Walks Photography Workshops - coast, wildlife, hills, woodlands
- Pembrokeshire Tourism
- Things to do, events and tourist attractions in United Kingdom hotels
All of your links must be assigned at least to one category to be displayed
- Danni Beach Photography Awesome wedding & events photographer
- Emilys Funky Knits & Woolshop at Amroth Bay Holidays nr Narberth
- Fishguard ~ Janes Modern wool, craft and contemporary coffee shop
- Fishguard ~ Pembrokeshire Press Printers | Designers | Stationers | Newsagents
- Welsh Wildlife Trust Ensuring wildlife has a future in Carmarthenshire, Cardiff, Glamorgan, Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion.
If you believe that exchanging links with us will benefit our visitors and yours we would like to hear from you, please contact us with your exchange request.
Note: A reciprocal link will be required.