About Boardgames Surfing
Board Games Surfing is run by a dedicated female director who has a passion and love for adventuring in the outdoors.
And yours, should you choose to accept it…get out there on a board! Young or old, born a fish or never really been in the sea before….Board Games Surfing is here for YOU!
We offer Surfing and Stand up Paddle Boarding (SUP) at various locations. We carry a selection of bodyboards if you’re not keen on the bigger surfboards or just want to mix it up. If you have dreamed of having a go and never quite felt brave enough, or if you have dabbled in the sea on a board before..come on down to Wales and we will show you the way! We will make sure you are happy and safe before long you’ll be cruising on the Pembrokeshire waves.
Meet the Team
With a few years experience under our, ahem, wet suits(!) working and playing out there in the “wild” we felt we were ready to take on the next challenge…sharing our adventures with you.
- I’m a unique lady who may have been a mermaid in a previous life! I have a love of everything outside and a passion for adventuring in the sea!
- Skills & ExperienceOver 15 years working in the outdoor pursuits industry, leading groups of children & adults on various multi adventure activities including; surfing, climbing, sailing, coasteering, high-ropes courses, kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding, mountain biking, team building and foraging.
- Superhero PowerForcefield of happiness
- Favourite Pembrokeshire spotCwm-Yr-Eglwys
- Feed herCake, always! (but make sure it doesn’t have any wheat or dairy in or I’ll explode!)
We love receiving feedback from our clients, here’s a selection of our favourite TripAdvisor reviews…
“Fantastic morning on the water!”5/5 starsWe’d never done paddle boarding before – this was a great introduction. The sun was shining, Lower Fishguard harbour was calm and beautiful, and it was great fun to be out on the water. Libby taught us the basics and by the end of the morning we were paddling happily along. Yes, we fell in a few times, but that was part of the fun.
Very professional outfit, good equipment, nice people. Very highly recommended.
“Amazing Day Surfing!”
Went out yesterday with lib and the gang. All were very encouraging and kind. Really gave us confidence in what was a really choppy day. All in all an amazing time and would definitely recommend to all ages as libby is so attentive.
“The best thing we did in Pembrokeshire this holiday”
Stand up paddle boarding for 2 40somethings and an 11 yr old, fantastic fun. Who would have thought Fishguard harbour could be so beautiful with caves and coves to explore from the comfort of our boards.
Libby was an enthusiastic teacher and guide. The gear provided was excellent, warm and well looked after.
Loved the pics Libby took, she puts them on Facebook so you can share your adventures when you’re back on dry land.