What we are doing to protect you:
Here are the steps we are taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and staff during Covid-19.
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – Guests will stay at a safe two-metre distance during all points during the adventure. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Health Checks – Employees receive daily health checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your activity.
Enjoy the outdoors with confidence!
AVOID IF UNWELL
What can you do to protect us and others enjoying our adventures?
- When customers arrive they will remain 2 metres away to let us know they have arrived.
- All customers are asked to wear masks when interacting with staff. Board Games staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Increased gear cleaning protocols. All gear and equipment will be completely wiped down/disinfected before and after each use.
- We are limiting the number of guests on adventures.
- Board Games customers will adhere to 2 metres distancing on and off the water.
- Staff and guests who feel unwell are asked to stay home and will be provided with a full refund.
- Hand sanitiser will be available please use.
What happens if Covid-19 causes the tour to be cancelled or we are ill?
If your tour is cancelled due to Covid-19 Government guidelines not allowing us to go ahead or any other Covid-19 related issue, depending on the customers choice, a gift voucher or full refund will be given.