Jobe Vizela 9’4 Bamboo Paddle Board is a great little board to get you surfing those waves, stable but reactive, lots of volume and lots of fun!
Jobe Vizela 9’4 Bamboo Paddle Board 9.4, is 32″ wide giving it a large surface area making this bamboo beauty truly versatile and stable for surfers up to 100 kg. With a thickness of 5” buoyancy is guaranteed. Side fins can be replaced with a US fin box for optimal fin position with thruster fin suitable for waves.
The specialized shape features a full nose profile with a steadily tapering as you get closer to the tail. A rounded pin, honeycomb 6” US box centre fin and FCS 4.52” side bites, plus thick deck pad, finish off a top drawer product. Paddling on the Vizela is stable, stepping further back lifts the nose helping alleviate the pushes. Due to its thruster fins, tracking is efficient. Picking up waves is easy with the Vizela! Once on the tail a whole new manoeuvrable beast shows up and arcing turns can be achieved with only subtle body movements.
Newbies stepping into the surf arena for the first time will find Jobe’s Vizela a good tutor with all skills possible to be learnt with this sled. Furthermore, it comes with a single fin for the long journey. And a bungee cord to take with you what you need for your discovery. You get a SUP leash and a rail saver to keep your board clean, too.
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 9ft straight leash
- Automatic air vent plug
- Camera plug to capture all your #Jobemoments
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Thruster fin for waves (6″ center + 4,5″ side fin)
- Nose rocker: 6 3/4″, Tail rocker: 3 13/16″
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 100kg/ 220 lbs
- Board weight: 11kg | 24lbs
- Dimensions: 9’4″ x 32″ x 4,5″ | 285 x 81,3 x 11,4cm
- Volume: 150 l