The Jobe Yarra 10.6 SUP board has been our top-seller due to its all-round capabilities, loved by many, it is a fantastic board.
This SUP board has been our top-seller due to its all-round capabilities. From families to more experienced SUP fanatics, they've all shown some love for the Yarra. It uses the brand new X-Stitching Construction for a light and stiffer SUP board. An extra layer on the rail makes this board more durable, while the layer in the middle of the board acts as a stringer and gives the board more stiffness. Combine this with all our other features like Heat Bonded Technology, Bungee Storage Net and more. You can see why the Yarra is the favorite in our options list!
- 3 year warranty after registration
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Lightweight X-stitching construction
- Stringer for more stiffness
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 10ft. | 3,04m coiled leash
- Bungee storage net
- Comfortable neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8" fin (mount without tools)
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Weight capacity: 140kg | 308lbs
- Board weight: 8,4kg | 18,5lbs
- Package weight: 13,28kg | 29lbs
- Dimensions: 10'6" x 32" x 6" | 320 x 81,3 x 15cm
- Volume: 310 l
- Package contains: Aero Yarra SUP board 10.6, adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Jobe freedom stick), waterproof backpack, double action pump, 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash